Friday, July 1, 2011

Pictures are worth 1000 words...

Per Alex's request, I am going to try and post pictures of some of the dishes I make with my CSA produce.  Since I am many weeks behind, here are pictures of two dishes I made awhile ago, and one I enjoyed today.

This is a salad made with arugula, pink radishes, roasted rhubarb, a fresh Italian goat cheese called caprino, and walnuts.

This time I used both the pink radishes and the radish greens to make a lamb stir fry.  The greens cooked down considerably, so they unfortunately did not add much beyond some dark green color to the dish.

I simmered some tofu in a sauce with garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, and hot bean paste, then added some pea tendrils.  Very tasty - and spicy!



So there you have it.  It is not everything I've cooked, and I need a lot of practice to get better food photos, but hopefully you'll see more culinary creations on my blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment