Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 CSA: Week 5

This week I graduated to a full CSA share.  A friend and colleague of mine decided his family wanted in on the CSA, so we agreed to split a full share.  The main benefit, aside from saving money, is that the full shares almost have more variety.  After we divided our loot, I came out with the following:
  • Fennel
  • Red chard
  • Garlic scapes
  • Green escarole
  • Broccoli
  • Dill
  • French breakfast radishes
  • Zucchini
  • Green kale
  • Strawberries
Since the red chard (not normally a favorite of mine) looked very nice this week, it gets the photo:

1 comment:

  1. My cousin and I became just simply deliberating your extremely theme, he?versus continually endeavoring to prove myself incorrect. Your take on it is amazing and in what ways I find myself. I at the mailed my buddy these pages to demonstrate your ex your existing check out. Immediately after missing your site We rescued and you will be finding their way back to read simple things a persons revisions!

    Cardsharing Server | Cccam Server | Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete